Thursday 10 September 2015

Palm Springs






Images by Anthony Kaye

Sweater- The Yub.com
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- River Island

Right now I am really wishing I lived in a country with lots of palm trees. The weather in England has been most disappointing this Summer and now it's nearly drawing to a close. I've certainly not had many opportunities to wear skirts and shorts. Even the day we took these images as you can tell was a pretty breezy afternoon.

My Green ends are very nearly grown out and I'm actually looking forward to have all brown hair for a change. In the last few weeks I've even been considering dying it black to get the last bit out but I've managed to hold off up to now.

If these sunglasses belong to any of my family members or friends do let me know I found them lying in the kitchen.

Thankfully in the next few weeks I will be away on holiday to find some warmer air!


7 comments:

UA-48791531-1