Wednesday 1 April 2015

Dream but do not sleep






Images by Toria Brightside
Shorts- Missguided*
Shoes- Caterpillar
Necklace- River Island
Hat- Asos

This is a continuation of my current love of primary colours. I feel like my style is ever moving away from the colour black. These shorts are definitely going to be a summer staple in my wardrobe. The sweater is from a Uk street wear brand called Dream but do not sleep who've just celebrated their third birthday.

These images were shot a few weeks back on a rare sunny day in March. Proof that summer is well on the way. I've even been designing Ibiza graphics today in work which is making me hanker after the sun even more. I can't wait to book a holiday. We these shot in Platfields park near the half pipe which was incredibly entertaining, having 13 year old boys cat calling me! Someone's skateboard also rolled towards me which I promptly picked up and ran off with much his annoyance. 

I'm very excited for the bank holiday weekend. I hope everybody has lovely things planned. Let's all pray for some sun!


7 comments:

  1. I love this look! You can definitely rock the primary colors. I'm also finding that I'm a bit "over" black.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, primary colours look great on you! You should wear it more often...hahaha! Oh, and if 13 year old boys are catcalling you then you deserve that skateboard!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh i love this look so much
    really happy that i found you on lookbook
    your style is so inspiring
    amazing <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is definitely one of my favourite OOTDs on your blog! So effortless and cool! :)
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stunning every single time!

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, we really love your blog! We'd like to see if you'd be interested in guest writing for our blog and possibly review our products on your blog? Check us out here at http://www.wellcoda.co.uk/ we're a counter culture apparel store very young and trendy, give me an email at mike@wellcoda.co.uk and I can send you some of our clothes.

    If you need anything for competitions etc, just let me know and we can always send you things too!

    Keep up the good work!

    Cheers,


    Mike

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1