Thursday 8 January 2015

Vapelux Review*




I was really quite thrilled when I went to the Motel rocks party and found a pack of luxury shisha sticks in my goody bag and I was even more thrilled when the company which sells them, www.vapelux.com got in touch to see if I would like to review them on my blog.

One of the issues I had with my old e-cigg was continually topping it up and buying replacement cartridges as well as remembering to keep it charged. I eventually forgot to replace the cartridge and before long I'd forgotten about it. These eshish's are disposable so you can buy them when you fancy and dispose of them once you’re done. Each one has 300 puffs. There is also the benefit of not having to turn them on and remember to switch them off.

One thing I always loved about smoking e-ciggs was the fact I could sit in my bedroom, have a drink and not have to go outside for a cigarette. These shisha sticks don't contain any nicotine. They did offer me an option to review an e-cigg with nicotine but I actually loved the flavors of the ones I got for free so I was curious to try more. For this reason I picked out the luxury shisha sticks in a mixed flavor pack. It's really very relaxing to sit and smoke the eshisha's inside despite the fact they don’t contain nicotine.







Lets talk about the packaging. All the disposable eshisha box designs caught my eye; I struggled to pick one because all the boxes were so fancy. They are way prettier than a regular packet of cigarettes. The box is slightly larger and narrower than a packet of cigarettes and it is heavier. The actual shisha sticks are heavier than a cigarette but look very similar to one. My favorite thing is the jewel on the bottom of the shisha stick, which lights up with each puff, which is particularly satisfying.


My box came with 5 flavors, Blueberry, Strawberry, Apricot, Grape and Apple. I thought that all the flavors were quite recognizable. You inhale the vapor into your mouth and then as you blow out the smoke you can taste the flavor. The flavors are refreshing and light. They taste nice without leaving an aftertaste. They are odor free so there is no lingering smell and they seem to last a surprising amount of time. (Unless you sit and chain-smoke them in bed, which I sometimes do!)

My main only to these e-ciggs is that to me the concept of a disposable e-cigg is not environmentally friendly and therefore I would push manufactures to create some way of recycling them.

Check out vapelux.com for these and other e-cigarettes. They have some good offers on at the moment too.





10 comments:

  1. That sequened bag is just great, I bet it looks fab with your hair!
    Love the packaging of the ecigs!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just quit smoking cigarettes and these might be a nice alternative. The flavors sound really good.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahah, the cigarettes are so cool. Your blog is great and you look nice too ! :)

    http://ecalix.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. <33333 such cool post!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog content is provide an great overview . thanks for sharing this post.
    we provide this Starter kit Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those e-cigarettes look so cool, and it seems like their flavors are great too. I really hope that they can make ones that are not disposable, because as what you've mention, it's better if it will be earth friendly, and I guess to save money too. Thanks for sharing this great review, Amber. Have a nice day! :)

    Lucia Malone @ Carolina Vapor Mill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!
    Thanks for sharing.This is nice and helpful post.elcigg

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1