Thursday 7 August 2014

Runaway horses






Images by Anthony Kaye

Shoes- Doc martens

It was blissful sunshine one minute then as soon as we stepped out the car to take these pictures it clouded over! This little crochet crop has been a really useful item in my wardrobe this summer. My friend and I have just booked to go to Ibiza and it will certainly be going with me.

I'm hoping the weather is going to hold out this weekend as it is our annual festival party in our garden for my sisters birthday. I can't wait. 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my lord these photos are so lovely! Always enjoying your blog :)

    Nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look and location *.* just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, I really like the clouds they look atmospheric! Your hairs awesome x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Doc Martens are fucking fantastic, and I'm in love with your hair!

    New post on my blog: 99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your outfit is stunning- as is your hair!
    http://broniasbubble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1